Zoom: Accessing Sessions the Day of the Conference
- Each morning of the conference you will receive an email with the link to the password protected conference website.
- Click the link and type in your code.
- You will see the schedule for JUST that day’s activities, with the listing of sessions and speakers.
- Navigate to the appropriate session and time.
- When it is time for the session, you will click the session name and it will launch via Zoom and bring you into the meeting room.
- Rooms will open about 5 minutes before the start of the session. If you arrive a bit early, it will tell you that you are waiting for the host to open the room, otherwise you will join right in.
- Be sure to check your audio and video settings to ensure that you are on mute to lessen background noises, and decide if you want your video on or off – either is fine.
- You can also click the chat button at the bottom of the window to open a floating chat box – we will use this to share information, questions, and other communication amongst everyone in the session.
- Looking for more tips and tricks for navigating Zoom and using its features? Click here.
- Once the session is over you can click out of your Zoom window and leave the browser open to the secure conference page so that you can click on the next session title at the right time.
- There will also be links on the conference website to important information like Zoom tips and troubleshooting, the High 5 and 1 Up Clubs, our sponsors and more.
- Click here if you prefer to see a video tour of how you will connect to the conference website.
You may also like...