MPMA/KMA Conference scholarship form available
The Scholarship application for the MPMA/KMA joint 2015 conference is now available. Please click on the link below to fill out the online application.
There are three categories of Conference scholarships:
* Emerging Professional * Mid-career Professional * Student
These scholarships are available:
- MPMA’s General Scholarships
- MPMA’s Tribal Scholarships
- RC-MPMA Mana-Terry Dowd LCC Scholarship
- RC-MPMA ANR Transport Scholarship
- KMA Scholarships (Kansas)
- ASDM Scholarships (South Dakota)
The Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to those studying and/or working in MPMA’s 10-state region so that they may attend its annual conference. Scholarship Partners include KMA, ASDM, RC-MPMA, Wolf Consulting.
Applications must be emailed by midnight, June 22, 2015. Here’s the link to the application: click here
See you at the conference this fall!
Brian Lee Whisenhunt, MPMA’s Scholarship Chair
Executive Director, Museum of the Southwest, Midland, TX
MPMA Scholarship Recipient (2004 Class)
P.S. Contact me if you have questions. Happy to answer them.