KMA Zoom Backgrounds
Need some help in the background department? Never fear! Here is a link to WSU Zoom Background Options and directions on adding a background. Look for fun KMA backgrounds below!
- Save the image you want to use as your Virtual Background to your desktop. If you are using a KMA background below, right click and click save image as.
- Open up Zoom and sign into your account.
- Click the settings button (little gear icon in the top right hand corner of the Zoom screen)
- Click the virtual background button about halfway down on the left.
- In the middle below your video you’ll see “Choose Virtual Background”; click the + (plus sign) to the right.
- Click Add Image.
- A dialogue box pops up with your folder system. Click on the desktop, click the virtual background file that you saved and click open.
- Uncheck the box at the bottom that says “Mirror my Image”
- This will add the virtual background to Zoom so you should be set.
- Note: try this in the settings – if you look like a floating head or it makes your eyes glow or just looks distracting in general, you might try a different option or look for an alternate real background.
Check out one of these custom 2020 KMA Virtual Conference Backgrounds!