Free Classes Available through eLearning University
From the email sent to TIAK members:
This is the year to take full advantage of all the live and recorded tourism marketing courses provided to you by the Kansas Tourism Division
Welcome to the Kansas Tourism Division’s eLearning program.Do you know that you have access to 60+ recorded tourism marketing courses as well as access to live tourism marketing webinars every Thursday?To sign up and get your own unique username and password to access the recorded programs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, click here:
To then log in to view the Recorded Webinars, go to:
http://www.elearningu.com/members/department184.cfmYou will receive information about each week’s live webinar every Monday afternoon.Online Course Benefits:
- Kansas Tourism Division is providing free access to our Kansas tourism industry partners ($49 – $95 value each)!
- All courses are tourism-focused and are delivered by industry experts on an array of topics of interest to tourism professionals – Internet and social media marketing, branding, customer service, packaging, etc.
- You take the courses online from the convenience of your office which means very little down time and no travel time.
- Courses are available “live” where you can ask questions at the end of the program.
- Courses are also recorded and available at any time giving you access to the courses whenever you need them, wherever you want to take them.
- You can suggest specific topics and specific speakers.