Join the Kansas Museums Association!
We offer Individual, Institutional and Business Memberships. Our Members represent a range of organizations and professionals in the state of Kansas such as: Art Galleries and Museums, Historical Societies, Historic Preservation, Museums, Natural History Museums, Convention and Visitors Bureaus, and Zoos. The Kansas Museums Association a professional association dedicated to serving the museums of Kansas.
Questions? Contact us!
Find the comprehensive list of KMA member benefits here.
Pay online using link below:
or print and mail this membership brochure:
Types of Membership Offered
Institutional (Museums, galleries, zoos – organizations directly involved in preservation, education, and tourism)
- Level 1 (budget* less than $10,000 or all volunteer staff): $25
- Level 2 (budget* $10,000 – $75,000): $50
- Level 3 (budget* $10,001 – $300,000): $100
- Level 4 (budget* over $300,000): $150
* – Budget includes salaries, maintenance, utilities, programming, and all other costs of operation
Individual (Any museum professional, volunteer, board member, contractor, student, etc. who is involved with museums or museum adjacent fields)
- Regular: $25
- Student: $10
Business (Organizations that deal with museums, galleries, etc. as vendors to provide goods or services)
- Business Member: $100
- Business Patron: $200